Friendswood Family Law Lawyer
Your family's needs may change over time, and that may require legal assistance. If you need to retain a lawyer, you probably want to work with someone who is compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable of the law. Family law needs can dramatically affect a family, but at our firm we will act as your advocate, focused on protecting your rights and making your experience working with us a positive one.
The Law Office of Phillip W. Morris is a family-friendly law firm that assists clients in Friendswood, Texas, and throughout Galveston, Brazoria and Harris counties in family law. We are experienced and provide highly personable services for our clients. Contact our Friendswood family law attorney today.
Experienced Family Lawyer Protecting Your Rights
At our Texas family law firm, we will work to protect your family's interests by providing you and your family with experienced legal representation that helps minimize the emotions and complications commonly associated with family law matters. Attorney Phillip Morris is the founder and principal attorney at our firm, and he has assisted many families with various needs in family law such as:
- • Divorce: We can draft agreements and assist in the mediation process during the dissolution of a marriage, and we always keep your needs and concerns in the forefront.
- • Property division: We will assist in identifying assets, classifying marital property and determining a fair division. We can also help you to protect your assets when you are going through a divorce.
- • Child custody and visitations: We look out for the needs of your family and work to achieve the best custody and child visitation plan that will maximize benefits for your children.
- • Child support and enforcement: We explain the standards in which child support is calculated in Texas and can file petitions to enforce child support orders to get you the child support your child is entitled to.
- • Adoptions: A knowledgeable and friendly Texas adoption lawyer at our firm can help you navigate through the lengthy and complex adoption process by preparing you for home visits and home studies.
- • Post-divorce modifications: When your circumstances change, it may become necessary to modify child custody or child support orders. We can help to make this process go as smoothly as possible.
Contact a Friendswood Divorce Attorney
Do you have questions before you file for divorce? You can contact our Friendswood, Texas, child custody lawyer online or you can call us at (281)992-1600 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case. We would be happy to meet with you at your convenience and are available outside normal business hours and on the weekends for consultation services.